4/29-Philadelphia-TLA

cheleawelseyx

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call out sick. I would. Although, I wouldn't care about getting fired for Paramore. I'd just get another job. lol

But yeah, Filmore? Wtf is that?!?! That's probably the lamest name I have ever heard.

ahhaha well technically i could've called out and they wouldn't really be able to fire me, because i just quit and next thursday is my last day. but then again my sister was working the same shift, so she would've been bitchy to me, and they would've asked her and yeah...

so show at 7, doors at..?

the meet and greet email said doors are at 6, but to call the venue the day of. i think i'll call early in the morning. unless someone else wants to. but i don't know why the time would change.

oh my god. i am home and showered.

it was so wonderful.

hjhfdkhdf i'll have pictures tomorrow.

the crowd was kind of shitty at times, but wow.

it was great.

Kind of shitty?!?! THEY WERE SHITTY! I have about 5 bruises on my damn side from being smashed into the freaking barracade.

Sorry this is taking so long for my pics everyone. The res for them is over 3000x2500 and they are taking forever to upload. I also couldn't get good pics of Josh because I was on the right and he was on the left. No good ones of Zac either. No need to explain that one.