Who Watches Brookers' Videos On YouTube???

Parawhore815

• 1 month later...

i upload brooke's prank call to youtube just a minute ago, so ill put the link up tomorrow to it....even though the audio doesn't match the video and its alittle bit pixelated, oh well you can hear what they say...

i also have a ton of video basically all of those first two hours...and i'm definatly gonna put up the lonelygirl stuff, her reaction and whatnot...

yeah i was waiting on her to answer if she listened to paramore...would have put that one on here real quick. something like "Paramore: Kid tested, Brookers approved" or something haha. She was very tired and you could tell. but yes it was so awesome, the most entertained i have been all week.

I was cracking up when those two Middle Eastern guys were talking to her. playing their drums and trumpet. That was priceless.

yeah i was waiting on her to answer if she listened to paramore...would have put that one on here real quick. something like "Paramore: Kid tested, Brookers approved" or something haha. She was very tired and you could tell. but yes it was so awesome, the most entertained i have been all week.

I was cracking up when those two Middle Eastern guys were talking to her. playing their drums and trumpet. That was priceless.

Oh my god yeah, did you get any of that?

i only got a couple of seconds with the middle eastern dudes, i wasn't prepared for anything like that to happen and by time it was going on i was cracking up too much to think to record it...i wish i had gotten all of that, but i got alot of other stuff though..

that video processed faster than i thought it would heres the link