Who Watches Brookers' Videos On YouTube???

Parawhore815

Guest haunted_dreams55

Oh thanks anyways.

Well this might answer our question on where Kevin is:

Aloha from Maui!

To put the MySpace and Message board rumors to rest:

I have not quit G4.

I have not been fired.

I have not perished.

Sorry to dissapoint anyone with any of the above statements. Originally Attack of the Show was going to be dark (read: not taping) this week due to our studio switch, so I took the week off to celebrate my parent's 30th anniversary in Hawaii. Things changed, calandars were shuffled, and somehow I ended up on an island called Maui while shows were still being taped! For shame!

While lying around today fighting a sinus infection, I decided to upload some photos of the happiness and relaxation that has ensued. So enjoy, won't you?

See you all very soon, thanks for the messages, and I assure you I miss you all more than you claim to miss me! :)

Guest haunted_dreams55

Oh I know, it so stupid.

One thing I hate is when people comment about the shooting and they don't know anything that happened. They just want to be part of the conversation because everyone is talking about it. But its true we should think more about the victims, sure we say we will pray for their families and friends but do we really do it? Some people might but the mojority of the people who say it probably don't. Thats only my opinion though.

Guest haunted_dreams55

I understand where your coming from. I only started to pray more last year and I usally pray for the samethings because I forget alot.ha

Guest haunted_dreams55

haha yeah, uhh.. Oh my friend who is 2nd cousins with Brookers thinks its funny that I have some what of an obsession with Brookers. Like I know more about her then she does.haha

Guest haunted_dreams55

haha yeah she hasn't talk to her in awhile too.

I really want a new video from her. I mean I can watch the old ones but I don't want to get sick of them. I am happy though that she wrote a new blog.