how paramore changed my life

WayneFarro

ok well this is my blog from myspace. (http://www.myspace.com/waldinho2006- Add Me! lol) it's about how paramore changed my life, thought i'd like to share it with you guys........and i'm sure they have changed a lot of peoples lifes too........

i'm bored so i'm writing a new blog............this time it's gonna be about my favourite band, Paramore. i know most of you who know me know i never shut up about them usually..........but you're gonna have to hear all about them for a long time yet. Paramore really have changed my life for so many reasons.........................

well lets go back to the beginning, i first listened to paramore in november, they were on a free*cd in kerrang!, and*i loved them straightaway, so for those of you who think i just like cos i fancy hayley williams are wrong cos i heard their music first...............so there!!!!!!! 'emergency' was the song on the cd and i must of listened to it about 30 times in the next couple of days. It wasn't til after that i first seen hayley, i was blown-away, i liked her, there was a poster of her in Kerrang! and i put it up on my bedroom wall.

I then started to listen to their songs on myspace, cos*i had problems buying the cd eventually i managed to it though! thank god!!!! But soon after i first heard them i wouldn't shut up about them, i started then and i'm still not finished............................

But yeah they've changed my life completely, i'm probably happier than what i was before.........and as most of you will know i met someone important in my life through paramore, her name is Adele, she's amazing and i would of never met her if paramore didn't exist so i'm forever grateful to paramore for that!!!! They also imspire me so much, especially hayley, she's just so inspirational, quotes like this:-

"I think that people shouldn't be ashamed to wear their scars, and show people, and even tell people "Look, I've been through a lot of terrible stuff in my life", and there's no need to hide it"

There was also a blog she wrote about her thoughts and feelings and whenever i'm having problems i read it and it makes me feel so much better, she's incredible, i <3 hayley!!!! she's so inspirational, beautiful and has the most amazing voice!!!!!! But i love all the guys from paramore, especially Zac is so funny, but Josh, Zac and Jeremy are just as important as Hayley in the band and i like them all equally............

I also love them for their charity work with Rhainnon Chloe and To Write Love On Her Arms, it made me look at my life differently and i now too support these charities, made me care more about other people i suppose.........................

well my arm is tired so i'm gonna stop typing now....................blah

talk soon i'm sure,

wayne_farro

• 3 weeks later...