Hallelujah is going to be on Riot?

Well they did say that Mexico might not even be on the album...

I don't know how long ago that was probably like a week or something

So yeah i dunno i don't really see them putting Breathe, Rewind and Hallelujah on the record

Well they did say that Mexico might not even be on the album...

I don't know how long ago that was probably like a week or something

So yeah i dunno i don't really see them putting Breathe, Rewind and Hallelujah on the record

Hallelujah's definitely on the record. But yeah...I'd be careful reading too much into what someone who claims to know Hayley says...until we hear it directly from them, it's all speculation :)

Guest JadeIsRad
I was also on otehr pmore fansites, even in the LJ. Then we had to remove it because FBR asked us too.

Yeah you can say its a demo. the new version from RIOT should be quite different.

hmmm I wondered why it got removed (:

yeah me too, but i wonder why it comes out one day earlier in uk than in the us? i think thats so anyways... werid

That happens with a lot of records actually - if stuff gets released in the UK and US at the same time, it always comes out on Monday in the UK and Tuesday in the US. UK release dates are Monday, US release dates are Tuesday...why, I don't know, but that's the way it is :)