Idea for the music video for Born For This

Itdude

To start this song would make an awsome zombie music video. So on to the idea It would start with the band turning into zombies and would lead into a cityscape. Where Hayley would be the "head zombie", and would wear a ripped up dress like the Emergency video. And she would go around taunting the living people. During the choruses she would go up people and be in there face all and nice stuff, and she say "alright so you think you're already

okay then you'll say this with me go

we were born for this

(we were born for this)"

And the person would scarely say "we were born for this" along with the mob, and after she passes by, mob would attack him and he will become a zombie and it will go on like that.

It looks really cool in my head any way.

Haha all i see for a video of this song...

Is just a live performance one really

I mean if they did a video for this song all they would need is the band and fans

But then sometimes i like the simple videos haha

Like if they just took loooads of clips from last year and just shoved them altogether :]

I keep picturing them like running around trying to get people to sing in a bunch of different situations. For example they would be at a coffee shop or something and then she just busts out EVERYBODY SING, LIKE ITS THE LAST SONG..., and then the next shot they are playin there and everyone is rockin with them, then this happens in many different locations.

I think it should be a video with a huge group of fans running around with Paramore in different places, and the group and Paramore burst into places and will get everyone around them to sing, and more people join the group, until it's HUGE. And at the end they find a stage, and the stage is like abandoned. And Hayley just looks at everyone, and you see everyone in the crowd grin, and this is like right before the end and the guitar is playing...and then the vocals kick in and you see the stage light up and Paramore rocking out on it and all the fans going crazy.

Actually i think Zac is bordering on the Incredible Hulk there haha

I don't really think Zombies fit the song to well

But then this may not even be a single

The song is very radio-friendly though

I think it should be a video with a huge group of fans running around with Paramore in different places, and the group and Paramore burst into places and will get everyone around them to sing, and more people join the group, until it's HUGE. And at the end they find a stage, and the stage is like abandoned. And Hayley just looks at everyone, and you see everyone in the crowd grin, and this is like right before the end and the guitar is playing...and then the vocals kick in and you see the stage light up and Paramore rocking out on it and all the fans going crazy.
i actually really, really like that idea.

=D

I imagine.. daffidles and tulips and then running and playing on a prarie under the sun.. ROFLMFAO! JUST KIDDING!

Let's see yeah, I imagine a live performance, and clips on their new record, and life on the road. And clips of their childhood or something like flashbacks.. Like Paramore and their steps to fame. ANd a whole crowd like let's say the Bamboozle crowd (hehehe I'm part of it) singing back to, "WE WERE BORN FOR THIS" screaming their lungs out.. I think that would be awesome

But I think the Zombie idea is sweeeet.