Hi I'm Amanda!

MusicFreak810

Username: MusicFreak810

First name: Amanda (obviously lol)

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I was just looking for a forum to join since one of my friends is part of band forums, I thought I'd join a paramore one!

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? It must have been about..the summer of 06 and I was making lunch and had FUSE playing on the tv, and then their video for Emergency came on so I just remembered the song and got the album and immediately fell in love with them.

Favorite Paramore song?

I've got different reasons for each song, I love Pressure just because it was and still is the perfect song to relate to when I've just got a tough load on me, Here We Go Again is amazing, I love the catchy riffs at the beginning that instantly grab at your ear drums, and Conspiracy because the song is just beautiful in itself and Hayley's voice is amazing in it and I was just really able to relate to it.

Favorite lyric?

"Tell me how I've lost my power,"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

not as of right now, but I'm planning on going to their show out here in Phoenix on May 14th!

Interests: playing in my own band, writing stories, reading, and hanging with friends and listening to music. Oh and my all time favorite show Instant Star!

Other Music: The list is never-ending haha, Alexz Johnson, Jack's Mannequin, Cobra Starship, Alicia Keys, The Roots, Say Anything, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Mute Math, there's just a lot of different stuff that I listen to.

Hi I'm Lai.

I'm cool and I'm fly.

This is why I'm hot..

So don't even try..

Okay yeah, that was really stupid. but yeah..

My name is Lai, I'm one of the youngsters in here at the age of 13. I like pie. And I'm here to make you smile whenever, wherever. =)

Have fun here!

Hi I'm Lai.

I'm cool and I'm fly.

This is why I'm hot..

So don't even try..

Okay yeah, that was really stupid. but yeah..

My name is Lai, I'm one of the youngsters in here at the age of 13. I like pie. And I'm here to make you smile whenever, wherever. =)

Have fun here!

dude! I love pie! Who really though, doesn't like pie? But shweet! I'm glad to have joined an awesome board with so many nice cool peoples haha.