I heard that Hayley is an Avril fan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Avril:

For an artist who I HIGHLY doubt writes any of her own material, she's incredibly self righteous.

She's turned into a whore to be honest. Watch her latest video for that stupid girlfriend song. It's all her prancing around in a mini skirt and a tiara.

Hayley:

I must say, I'm not a huge fan of the music. Then again, they're young. They're (seemingly) quite talented, and they know how to write a good song.

She's got HUGE potential, but we'll have to wait and see which road she takes from here. They've made the name, now they have to live up to it.

• 3 weeks later...

Does it really matter if she is a fan or not?

I don't see how it affects her in any way besides Hayley getting compared to Avril, but she's gonna get compared either way, every female vocalist eventually gets compared to Avril nowadays.

Oh and, i'm an Avril fan. :D

For an artist who I HIGHLY doubt writes any of her own material, she's incredibly self righteous.

She's turned into a whore to be honest. Watch her latest video for that stupid girlfriend song. It's all her prancing around in a mini skirt and a tiara.

since when it that whorish? just cuz shes like......HAVING FUN in a video...and wearing a short skirt, that doesnt mean shes a whore. yes shes married now, and i gotta admit sicne shes been married shes been a bit more mature(not whore mature haha) and more "girly" id have to say. but thats it. and i hate the people that was comparaing the "new" avril to the old complicated sk8tr boi avril. shes still the same out spoken girl just doesnt...show it as much? ha

and she does write her own stuff..just because she doesnt write like the WHOLE song or something, doesnt mean she sucks.

i dont care if you guys hate avril, but if your gunna saayy somethin about her it better be based off of something true.

since when it that whorish? just cuz shes like......HAVING FUN in a video...and wearing a short skirt, that doesnt mean shes a whore. yes shes married now, and i gotta admit sicne shes been married shes been a bit more mature(not whore mature haha) and more "girly" id have to say. but thats it. and i hate the people that was comparaing the "new" avril to the old complicated sk8tr boi avril. shes still the same out spoken girl just doesnt...show it as much? ha

and she does write her own stuff..just because she doesnt write like the WHOLE song or something, doesnt mean she sucks.

i dont care if you guys hate avril, but if your gunna saayy somethin about her it better be based off of something true.

i like u:mrgreen: