I need help!

Hanna

Hello all!

I need help on getting the new album on June 12.

I'm from the Philippines, and I'm think the new album won't be available here (just like the first one.. :( )

I love Born For This. and I can't wait to hear more new tracks from Paramore!

Anyone here willing to help me(us) out?

Don't worry, I'll pay for the cd(s) and shipping fees :P hehe

Smiles,

Hanna

----

Oops! I think I posted it on the wrong forum. Kindly move the thread if possible.. Thz :)

hey! we have the same name! hehe. anyway, i'm sorry! that majorly sucks. i'm sad to say i can't help you either. as my parents NEVER have money on their credit card... i have to give them money to put on. and i rarely get paid, and when i do it goes quite quickly cuz i am debt to my dad. and i don't yet have a job... so yeah. if i had a steady paycheck and weren't in debt tho i would help you! :] hope someone can!

I could send it to you if you wanted.

How long are you willing to wait though?

Cos I won't be able to get the CD until around July because thats when I'll be in the states, and then I'm flying back to Thailand around August 15th, and I could send it to you as soon as I get to Thailand that way the shipping fee won't be too high.

I dunno if you'd want to wait 2 months though...

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for replying hannah and stephy :)

hi joy, I think I can wait until August. It'll be great too cuz my birthday is on August 6, so it'll be a good late birthday present for myself from myself haha

[and sorry for the late reply. been busy the past few weeks. my pup had her first heat! lol and she's joining a dog show tomorrow.. wish her luck :P hehe]