Glasgow 28th may

zildjian

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah, im gonna go up and see if i can get posters from the venue. coz they let me get some posters last time i was up. i doubt they'll have posters alreays though.

taking pic, i'll record it on my phone. we'll seee how that goes lol. im gonna practive recording at paolo nutini gig

this has nothing to do with your post but i saw the sounds supporting +44 they were amazing

i SO wanted to go! i only found out after tickets had sold out. in the end my friend who had tickets couldnt go because she got ill but it was too late notice! but they played a month later, AND did a performance and signing at Virgin megastores before the show so i didnt complain :) theyre playing again in june too. *shuts up*

i SO wanted to go! i only found out after tickets had sold out. in the end my friend who had tickets couldnt go because she got ill but it was too late notice! but they played a month later, AND did a performance and signing at Virgin megastores before the show so i didnt complain :) theyre playing again in june too. *shuts up*

i could have met em at fopp store. but i had a frkn exam =[

yeahi need to check the dates for em out but they have played like 3 times here in a couple of months but mostly all +18 =[

i could have met em at fopp store. but i had a frkn exam =[

yeahi need to check the dates for em out but they have played like 3 times here in a couple of months but mostly all +18 =[

ahh and another time i already had tickets to go and watch the gossip. so it could have been 5 times in a year :o and maybe 6 if they play leeds. but nope.