The Impossible Quiz

senshuk3n

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If these kinds of things fascinate you, you might want to try this.

There's something like 150 puzzles and I only got to #15 years ago. It's ridiculously hard.

I actually tried that. :)

But I couldn't get pass the second one so I gave up. :nono: I dunno why but it was just too difficult. :D

And it's also so dark which makes it pretty scary. :mrgreen:

I can't get past 40! It's impossible! :o

You can get to the third level by changing the address slightly. :)

Lol. :mrgreen: I clicked everywhere with my mouse and keys and nothing happened and the correct answer is so "easy". :'D

Also with the second one but I passed it, finally. Now I'm stuck in the forth one.

I just have no idea how did u get so far in this game? :mrgreen:

Wild guessing and praying. :D There comes stuff like looking for clues in the source code of the page, ripping the audio from the page, speeding it up and reversing and pretty much anything you can imagine. One time I had to download a file which supposedly held the solution but first you had to change the extension of the file to make it open. It's rewarding once you figure it out, though! The fourth is pretty easy...you'll kick yourself for not noticing it earlier once you see it. :) There's a useful hint for you in the title of the page...

Wild guessing and praying. :D There comes stuff like looking for clues in the source code of the page, ripping the audio from the page, speeding it up and reversing and pretty much anything you can imagine. One time I had to download a file which supposedly held the solution but first you had to change the extension of the file to make it open. It's rewarding once you figure it out, though! The fourth is pretty easy...you'll kick yourself for not noticing it earlier once you see it. :) There's a useful hint for you in the title of the page...

Uhh. :uhh:

Downloading stuff for a game? Wow that sounds sooo difficult and much of a work! :D

I gave up with this game. It's actually really scary, the lighting and the colors and the lamb, ewwh, gives me chills. :rotfl::-o

So, I know you're gonna kill me but I googled to find cheats. And I could have never known the fourth one! I can't see any voodoo text there? :o Where is it? :mrgreen:

Hahah, you found the easiest solution! Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you. A little bit of curiosity is never a bad thing. ;) The words are in morse code written on the side of the table. It took me a good while to see them as well.

I have to admit that my best friend beats me so badly in this game. When I gave up, he kept going and eventually finished the whole thing. I'm so going to finish it during the summer, it's decided!

Hahah, you found the easiest solution! Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you. A little bit of curiosity is never a bad thing. ;) The words are in morse code written on the side of the table. It took me a good while to see them as well.

I have to admit that my best friend beats me so badly in this game. When I gave up, he kept going and eventually finished the whole thing. I'm so going to finish it during the summer, it's decided!

Yeah I know. I hate it I'm too curious about all stuff so I always look the answers. :nono: That's so bad habbit and I'd like to get rid of it! ;)

Still, I couldn't find it. Maybe I should get classes, lol. :mrgreen:

What? Wow points to your friends! I couldn't finish level 2 without cheating (or asking a hint from u) so how did they finish all the levels? Wow that's amazing. I'm also amazed that u got so far. U really need brains there to get the whole thing. Wow sounds so cool! I really hope u'll finish it then without cheating! :hug::)

Ain't this a bit off topic? :mrgreen: