Escape The Fate

Duckii

^Me too... I'm getting really stoked for when they actually record some vocals! The music sounds great.. It will only be even more amazing when they finish it off with the vocals...

Lets hope Ronnie's voice stays the same..

I Mean he gave an Radio-Interview and his voice sounded so weird..

Hopefully its not on his singing voice. xD

yeah, ronnie gets out either the end of this month or next month. i can't remember exactly and i guess there was a leak with his voice in the first forty seconds of his new band and he sounds rusty, dudes. there's no doubt that he's gonna sound different though. after all, he's seriously sober this time around and i'm sure he's hoping to stay that way, i wish him the best of luck cause we all know what the lime light can do to celebs :neutral:

Alicia told me he was in jail for 4 years ! :willy_nilly:

Bitch ... lol

Dont you bitch me, babe. xD

Yeah, I said he was in jail for 4 years, So i didn't say anything wrong ;-) xD.

& Yeah, Ronnie still stays hot, Im thrilled for the whole demo.

Im proud of him being sober, he tries so hard <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently started listening to Escape the fate (with ronnie), or not really recenently, i've been listening to them for a few weeks now , and i love them :D, they're awesome. i was kinda sad when i found out that ronnie wasn't their singer anymore :( . my favorites' right now are : when i go out i wanna go out on a chariot of fire, the cellar door, reverse this curse, my apocalypse and not good enough for the truth in cliche. <3

I recently started listening to Escape the fate (with ronnie), or not really recenently, i've been listening to them for a few weeks now , and i love them :D, they're awesome. i was kinda sad when i found out that ronnie wasn't their singer anymore :( . my favorites' right now are : when i go out i wanna go out on a chariot of fire, the cellar door, reverse this curse, my apocalypse and not good enough for the truth in cliche. <3

im lisetning to that now =]

yeah i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Escape The Fate with Ronnie, i dont think Craig fits with them, they're kind of softer...?