5.19.07 Slim's in San Francisco

glorya

Alright so who else is coming besides myself, Kevin, and Lane? It makes me sad that the PF population in norcal is so weak. Some of you socal kids should fly up after your show(s), namely Trev (FSB), Steph, Rachna!!! And anyone else from socal that I don't know by first name :)

I'll probably be spending the whole day in the city so I can get a good spot in line. Speak up dears!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be pretty crowded I think. Last year there was a rather large line even when I got there, and I arrived around 1 PM.

But, they did have more popular bands opening for them on the last tour.

Anyway, yes i'll be there :D I'm gonna be getting there pretty early too...

I'll be waiting all day by myself, so i'll probably just end up hanging out with and bugging you, Glo haha :D My brother can't meet up with me til later.

It'll be pretty crowded I think. Last year there was a rather large line even when I got there, and I arrived around 1 PM.

Anyway, yes i'll be there :D I'm gonna be getting there pretty early too...

I'll be waiting all day by myself, so i'll probably just end up hanging out with and bugging you, Glo haha :D My brother can't meet up with me til later.

1pm? wow that's early. isn't the show at 8pm?

god, i can't hold my excitement! haha. this will be my first paramore show ever! yeeaaaah.

i wish i ccan get a picture with the band, my friends from the philippines will be so friggin' envious of me!!! haha. :D

1pm? wow that's early. isn't the show at 8pm?

god, i can't hold my excitement! haha. this will be my first paramore show ever! yeeaaaah.

i wish i ccan get a picture with the band, my friends from the philippines will be so friggin' envious of me!!! haha. :D