Camden Underworld, London May 30th

^ ha yeah I saw you guys. Only just noticed that put of your new sig. Your friend in the pink top was by the bar sitting next to the merch stand for most of the time before paramore. Oh speaking of merch did you see the girl who was selling? yummy.

Hey, i know i don't post here much but yea, i went to last nights gig and it was amazing, the pushing was really annoying and all of those crowd surfers really started to piss me off, i was even ask by 3 of them if i wanted to go up, but i refused. Apart from all of the annoying people the night was amazing, and i'm sorry if i hurt anyone who might possibly be a member of these forums.

Now to pictures, i toke quite a few but some of them a re really blurry due to all the shoving:

LondonCamdenUnderworld30thMay2007.jpg

LondonCamdenUnderworld30thMay20071.jpg

LondonCamdenUnderworld30thMay20072.jpg

LondonCamdenUnderworld30thMay20074.jpg

LondonCamdenUnderworld30thMay20075.jpg

LondonCamdenUnderworld30thMay20077.jpg

LondonCamdenUnderworld30thMay20078.jpg

Hope you like the Pictures, blah blah blah...

^ ^yeah I thought Ajax was awesome. You could see Josh was getting really concerned at one point but Ajax and the other dude really took control.

Was nice to see them play Brighter.

His name is Evan and he's lovely.

After I had a quick chat with all the guys me & my friend went to talk to him for ages because he was sitting on his own and looked sad.

The whole night was amazing. I was really suprised by how many people got there early though and it was crazy how many people were hanging around afterwards.I'm really pissed about that kerrang article though. I borrowed some guy's copy when I was in the queue and it was just a massive dig at the band in general. One of their photographers was there, so I'm guessing they're reviewing it.He was the one that pushed through the crowd, practically pulling people out the way to get to the front.I wonder if they'll have anything to say about the whole "don't believe what you read" thing.

I see my hand in them too =]

I'm sorry you didn't have much fun. I was about 4 rows back but that stage has properly bruised me up before.

Yeah that photographer pushing through was dead annoying

Annnd i posted this in another thread, but when he moved like up to the railing on the side

He was trying to get Josh's attention and move him out the way...

Just so he could get a clear shot of Hayley so so stupid

His name is Evan and he's lovely.

After I had a quick chat with all the guys me & my friend went to talk to him for ages because he was sitting on his own and looked sad.

The whole night was amazing. I was really suprised by how many people got there early though and it was crazy how many people were hanging around afterwards.I'm really pissed about that kerrang article though. I borrowed some guy's copy when I was in the queue and it was just a massive dig at the band in general. One of their photographers was there, so I'm guessing they're reviewing it.He was the one that pushed through the crowd, practically pulling people out the way to get to the front.I wonder if they'll have anything to say about the whole "don't believe what you read" thing.

I see my hand in them too =]

I'm sorry you didn't have much fun. I was about 4 rows back but that stage has properly bruised me up before.

read the lj =)

ohh i never saw the kerrang photographer,hmmm.

i still haven't read the article yet, i'll get it later just for the pictures.

but anyways seriously it was soooo good!!!

yeah the crowd was crazy!!!

but paramore were amazing!!

i don't evn know what to say at the moment haha.

i'll say more later =)

and post my pics later.

it was nice to speak to some of you =)

^ theyre pretty decent :D better than mine anyways

those are cool =D

i can see my hand in a few of em!!

Thanks for the comments on the pictures, i have a lot more but there bad quality. I really wish i could've stayed after wards to meet the band, sounds like you guys who met them had a good time, i would've stayed but i had to get to my Train, and the Photographer is annoying, when i went to a Deftones Gig he was there and just shoved his way past everyone, even hit someone on the head with the camera.