Hey there, I'm new!

Lauren

Hello, my name is Lauren, and I'm new to the forum. I'm from the Southwestern part of the United States. My favorite bands are Evanescence, Paramore, Linkin Park, and a lot more that would take me forever to list. Since I was about five, I've been told I talk way too much, but in school I'm normally kind of quiet. I'm one of the world's biggest band geeks, and I play the clarinet, the flute, the sax, and a little piano. I love to read, and my favorite books are Twilight and New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. I also love Harry Potter, the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, a Series of Unfortunate Events, and Maximum Ride. I tend to get bored easily, and come on the computer a lot to kill the boredom. It usually works :]

Salve Lauren! Welcome to the boards. Glad you signed up! I am Cheyenne. I hope to see you around!

I think it is so cool that you play those instruments :D And you have been told that you talk too much? HAH, sweet! Talking rules. :D

And if you need anything, do not hesitate to ask!

Guest haunted_dreams55
Rebekah, I wish I could play bass clarinet. But even the Alto is big for me :D.

ha. I played alto in 6th grade, it was to big that I had to but it on my case so I could reach it when I was sitting down (same with my bass too.). Then in 7th I played bass for marching band.