most shameful song...

DoSomethin

help me out a little bit..i hate to sound dense but what exactly does she mean by most shameful song? i get that its something shes been holding in, but i dont get how thats shameful..in my paranoid mind its making me think that she doesn't like the song..but i think its obvious that she does because well..they chose it as the first single..aah, some help please?? haha.

I think it's about the lyrics and what it's about. She's talking about how she got the guy and is kinda rubbing it in the other girl's face, except not ("I never meant to brag..."). She also might find it to be shameful because of how she's talking about, basically how the other chick's a whore.

Of course, I'm just assuming this is the reason behind the "shameful song" statement.

The emotions that go along with the song are causing her shame. She's ashamed that she is reveling in the fact that she has one up on this girl, and that she is bragging about it. The lyrics reflect a lot of shame, and a lot of release.

"Whoa, it was never my intention to brag, to steal it all away from you now. But God does it feels so good, cause I got him where I want him now."

She's basically rubbing it in this girls face. This whole song is one big HAHA to that girl, and Hayley is the driving force behind it. She's ashamed for feeling this way, that she has won...and that she can't help but smile about it.

• Like 1

The emotions that go along with the song are causing her shame. She's ashamed that she is reveling in the fact that she has one up on this girl, and that she is bragging about it. The lyrics reflect a lot of shame, and a lot of release.

"Whoa, it was never my intention to brag, to steal it all away from you now. But God does it feels so good, cause I got him where I want him now."

She's basically rubbing it in this girls face. This whole song is one big HAHA to that girl, and Hayley is the driving force behind it. She's ashamed for feeling this way, that she has won...and that she can't help but smile about it.

Yeah - I think that's an excellent interpretation...well said!