This Providence Paramore Tribute

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha.

Omigosh.

I've never been a huge This Providence fan (I only actually really like one song) but man...this video has got me running off to LimeWire to download more. A band this funny MUST be talented musicians.

Oh btw, was the ENTIRE band in that video? Cos daaamn, that's a lot of band members.

Hahaha.

Omigosh.

I've never been a huge This Providence fan (I only actually really like one song) but man...this video has got me running off to LimeWire to download more. A band this funny MUST be talented musicians.

Oh btw, was the ENTIRE band in that video? Cos daaamn, that's a lot of band members.

LimeWire? C'mon - buy some of their stuff - support the band :) They're great guys...

They don't sell it here.

=(

They don't sell most CDs I want here.

So I'm forced to download until I go to the states.

Don't you worry though, I WILL be buying the CD, sometime around July...

haha.

I already wrote it down on my CD list. It's in bold and everything. Right underneath RIOT.

Hahaha.

Omigosh.

no, all those guys aren't all in the band. and in fact, one band member wasn't in it period. but you should totally keep checking them out b/c they'e amazing!

They don't sell it here.

=(

They don't sell most CDs I want here.

So I'm forced to download until I go to the states.

Don't you worry though, I WILL be buying the CD, sometime around July...

haha.

I already wrote it down on my CD list. It's in bold and everything. Right underneath RIOT.

jaja i know what you mean, i just got it like a month ago bc they dont sell it here