Bad news for EVANESCENCE fans - Rocky Gray Quits - John LeCompt Fired (CONFIRMED)

lavina15

Oh. I wasn't bothering her! She didn't kill herself anyway. She was murdered. But anyways, Ev has lost a lot of fans because of what Amy did. And I don't just mean myself.

She was murdered? O.O I thought she just died. I do not know any of the details....That is crazy.

And ohhhhh. You said that Amy was a [insert other word for female dog here]. How so? Was she realy THAT bad?

Guest haunted_dreams55

They just called her a bitch and other names. Also like you said that she doesn't respect her fans anymore. you can read some of it here, there are over 300 pages the last time I was on. http://www.evthreads.com

EDIT: Oh also there are some Paramore fans on there too. Also I read there that amy asked Paramore to support them on their last tour but they couldn't because they were writting RIOT! I would be sad if they did go on tour with them.