Request .gif animations from youtube vids :}

Geo

ok i guess im going to sound stupid but how do you make them ?( i want to learn :)

How do u guys do these anis? Do u need a program to do it or something? I rly want to do my own!

^yea me to, then i dont have to ask, cuz i could think of 80bajillion id want right now

I make them using Adobe Image ready. I just download the youtube video as an .flv file using keepvid or something.. then convert it to .mov using a video converter. Then when you open up the .mov file in imageready you play it and just hold ctrl i think it is when the part comes up you want for the ani. Then you just delete the frames you dont want and resize it and save it optimized. Then i sometimes open it up in animation shop to edit basic things. But thats pretty much how i do it :)

Jess here is the vid on Youtube! Thank you so much!

i hope i got the right parts..

afi1an7.gifafi2uu4.gifafi3wg9.gifafi4ns4.gif

^ ahh. sweet!! ok, here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ds0SxIy9bz0

part: 6.38 - 6.43

and put "aw" on it, like if possible just at the end... like when it ends put like a black screen and an "AW!" (like that hayley one i posted)

thanks!

is this ok?

atlni3.gif

these ok?

awk1uw1.gifawk2ue7.gif

those are greaaattt thank u.. but do u think u can speed the first one up just a tad and the second one take out haley in the shirt with the scarf thing adn her purple shirt she is kinda moviing her head.but if u cant take that out then can u just speed up the clip a tad.idk if thats possible(or if its askign for too much, ) if you cant then thats fine.

thanx soo much though

• 2 weeks later...