deeetriot pictures

ktg205

heres the link to my photobucket: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v241/ktg205/Paramore%205-9-07/

i was going to email them, but theres a crap load of pictures and i didnt know if it would work out. so there they are! feel free to put them in the gallery or use them whereever, all i ask is that you credit me with either ktg205 or Katie would be fine too :) a lot of my pictures of jeremy and zac were incredibly blurry so i just deleted them off my camera afterwards, but there are still some good ones

i posted the link in the lj community too in case you see that one first

im glad everyone likes them :) i was getting worried because during this providence's set when i tried to take pictures, one of the security guards yelled at me about the flash so id have to take pictures when he went to grab crowd surfers haha. but once paramore came on they didnt seem to care so much

yeah that guy with the long hair? and looks like hes American Indian or somthing? yeah he was yelling at mee too haha

yeah him! lol all i can think of is that maybe TP requested no flash photography? i tried taking pics without a flash and they turned out horrible, you couldnt even see who the picture was of