hello im new...

-parawhore-

aww...haha too bad...has she seen hayley by the way? show her then maybe she will change her mind..oh and im sorry for the mixup but what i meant was there's already an available preview of their video of misery business on myspace!gogogog cheeeck it out! hayley sooo rocks my world..

ahhh i got ya.

i think ive seen it tho.

yea i showed my mom and she was like 'no i dont want it that short'

but her hair is like just a little above the shoulder. :( i still want her hair tho. hayley is awesome she is so hyper! hah

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh i got ya.

i think ive seen it tho.

yea i showed my mom and she was like 'no i dont want it that short'

but her hair is like just a little above the shoulder. i still want her hair tho. hayley is awesome she is so hyper! hah

yeah she is hyper! after i saw the preview of the misery business vid,i was like WOAH!haha and she rocked with what she said she would do the girl that misery business was made.."i'd rip all her guts out" or something like that..haha

morbid hayley!!!:twisted::mrgreen:

yeah she is hyper! after i saw the preview of the misery business vid,i was like WOAH!haha and she rocked with what she said she would do the girl that misery business was made.."i'd rip all her guts out" or something like that..haha

morbid hayley!!!:twisted::mrgreen:

rotfl!

have you seen this? http://youtube.com/watch?v=kp-B1P4CvEc:rotfl:

yeah its dean! and that is my surname next to it..haha

im not really fond of using codenames or whatever when it comes to forums like this..its not that i have anything against it..i just like to use my own name..haha

and i think that's cool! haha

when i first heard of that parawhore term, i didnt get it at first but when i did, i didnt mind being called that! and your photo of hayley with the i love parawhores, it rocks...already saved it on my pc..

oh well, hafta go now casey..its midnight here..nice to know you somehow! catch you later.:mrgreen:

caseycaseycasey! hey there! what up? haha..im honored! thanks for putting my in your sig! cooooolness man...ahaha:mrgreen:

haha a little hyper are we?

i missed u today!

it was mothers day and i didnt get the chance to go on in the morning. SORRY! oh and ur very welcome... i got my share of cookies today! haha

DEAN! I MISS U!:crybad: hahaha maybe ill talk to you tomorrow. i get to take off cuz im sick. radddd.

casey!hello! maaan..sorry for being gone for a while..its elections here and i volunteered to be a pollwatcher..haha...believe it or not, while the counting was going on i was just listening to paramore..haha and we stayed up all night for that..

aww..you missed me?wow..haha:eek:

and you said you were sick? how are you know?:mrgreen: