song that got you hooked?

Pressure was of course the first song i heard from them..liked it...liked the video but not really hooked...bought Here We Go Again off itunes and fell in love with the band..after 1 month of waiting for my Best Buy to get the cd i bought it & have been playing it ever since.

pressure was the first song i downloaded and i fell in love with it, but for some reason i thought for a while that they would be a band that only has one song i really like. then i got some b-sides: Hallelujah, and Here We Go Again and Hallelujah acoustic, and i was like damn, if their b-sides are this good, then i'd better check out the album. and of course i loved it. so i guess Pressure was the song that got me hooked, but i took the others to get me to commit lol.

Emergency was what got me hooked. I heard it on an FBR sampler. I had heard of Paramore before but I always thought they were a crappy band like P!ATD or like... From First to Last. But when I heard Emergency I was like "Oh my god, these guys are amazing" so I went out and bought AWKIF that day and then found all the live and unreleased stuff I could. Now I'm in love.