New

supimrad

I'm new for about a week. I'm old, so I'm just usually around to see what the kids think is hip these days. I play hockey and work out a lot. Yep.

I'm a counselor at a psychiatric facility and I'm going to start my substitute teaching job at a local high school this summer.

Hi.

brad,

do yourself a favor and find some Stella Artois on tap. I'm a beer kind of guy.

Jana, thanks for making me feel young. What part of HI are you in? I was just in Kailua-Kona last summer. I will be in Oahu visiting family in the summer.

brad,

do yourself a favor and find some Stella Artois on tap. I'm a beer kind of guy.

Jana, thanks for making me feel young. What part of HI are you in? I was just in Kailua-Kona last summer. I will be in Oahu visiting family in the summer.

sweet! dude, i live on oahu... i live mililani but i hang out around pearl city and waipahu because my school is in pearl city and i live with my grandparents on the week days in pearl city so yeahh. cool, that's such a kowinky dinky because i'm supposed to go to california in the summer and you're coming here.. hahaha. that's pretty weird. but yeahh, hope you have fun on your hawaiian visit. by any chance are you hawaiian?

sweet! dude, i live on oahu... i live mililani but i hang out around pearl city and waipahu because my school is in pearl city and i live with my grandparents on the week days in pearl city so yeahh. cool, that's such a kowinky dinky because i'm supposed to go to california in the summer and you're coming here.. hahaha. that's pretty weird. but yeahh, hope you have fun on your hawaiian visit. by any chance are you hawaiian?

I'm Filipino. I will be in Kahala area for about 4-5 days because that's all the time I can commit to going this summer because of work and sports teams, etc.

Hi Chelsea. Nice to meet ya'll. Looks like you're on a Mest song... hahahaha .