Hayley's hair pics

kXw_LOVINGtheALIEN

To keep reds from fading use the John Frieda radiant red shampoo, conditioner, and color glosser every day. Some people think it's too expensive (the glosser is like $8-), but it's soooooo worth it. The glosser adds a little color with every use so it counteracts fading, once you have roots like 1/4-1/2 inch stop though because your roots will look really tacky and obvious. Also, use spray in conditioner before your hair is dry, it keeps color in and protects your hair from the sun and stuff. Oh and skip blow dryers/straighteners/curlers whenever possible, the heat makes it fade faster. I did red for like a year when I was 16 so I know all the no fade tricks.

THANK YOU! oh my lordy. Everytime i've dyed mine red. (even though it was semi-permanent) it faded right after i washed it the first time and it wasn't as pretty. So THANK YOU!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU! oh my lordy. Everytime i've dyed mine red. (even though it was semi-permanent) it faded right after i washed it the first time and it wasn't as pretty. So THANK YOU!

No problem! The first time I went red it faded horribly within like a week, so I had to figure out all the ways to keep it in.

i used to have the bright "pressure" red hair color but i dyed over that with a slightly darker red color so it wouldnt clash with my lime green and black prom dress. :(

the darker red faded and its almost back to my brighter red color and its at the right length/cut as hayleys current haircut, but im still working on the bangs, i just cut them asymetrically today but i need to make them a little shorter so i can fluff em out like hayley does sometimes :P

feria power reds in "ruby red" is my best friend! ive had this bright red hair for almost 3 months and it has hardly faded, keep in mind that i shampoo my hair everyday

for the darker red i think i used garnier 100% color in intense auburn, but that faded almost completely after a week

m_83c6ed3f6cf9c982ba8a7679dd8613a5.jpgm_561caacd3d44baae54ca1f104158f604.jpg

Guest JadeIsRad
I love Hayley's hairstyle. Not digging the colors too much, though.

And I don't think it'd look good on me cause my the shape of my head is too round, and I have high cheek bones.

YOU'RE USING MY SIG, YAAAAAY <333!!! sorry, off topic ;D

If anybody gets their hair cut like her current one, make sure you have a few good pictures. I saw a girl try it, and it looks horrible. Her "layers" look like she got her hair cut in a weed whacker.

Mine's cut that way....

I don't have many good pictures of it though...

And it's a lot shorter...

That's probably the best one I have... And it's blurry, and it was CRAZY humid, so it's not straight at all...

hair.jpg

And then you have my spiffy bangs...

IMG_0476.jpg

Again, they're not the greatest, but I'm the least photogenic person EVER... You at least get the point, I hope...

Mine's cut that way....

I don't have many good pictures of it though...

And it's a lot shorter...

That's probably the best one I have... And it's blurry, and it was CRAZY humid, so it's not straight at all...

hair.jpg

And then you have my spiffy bangs...

IMG_0476.jpg

Again, they're not the greatest, but I'm the least photogenic person EVER... You at least get the point, I hope...

Oh yeah, I saw when you posted pictures of it earlier. Yours looks great, your bangs are pretty much exactly like hers.