Hayley's hair pics

kXw_LOVINGtheALIEN

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i just got my hair cut like hers on tuesday. its shorter and i already have red hair but i havent put the blonde in yet. haha im so excited to though :)

62p9u6b.jpg

i really like it, suits you.

i want to put reds and coppers into my hair but its naturally almost black so it would be hard to see and fade quickly.

i want my hair that color so bad. it's died red now and it looks like that when there is bright light shining on it, but i have naturally dark brown hair and it still looks dark brown in dim light.

ah, i have the same problem

i bleach mine first too

but it always ends up looking darker than its supposed to

and now my ends are pretty fried

i want her new hairstyle sosososososososo bad

but i'm scared to do it cause its so damaged right now

i want this hairstyle:

normal_misc1.jpg

but with the hair color of hayley during the purpledoor festival. (there was a pix that had a really good pix of her hair but i cant find it now. =/)

this pic?

4tpry1x.jpg

thats kinda how i want to get my hair color? but i havent decided completly...

ah, i have the same problem

i bleach mine first too

but it always ends up looking darker than its supposed to

and now my ends are pretty fried

i want her new hairstyle sosososososososo bad

but i'm scared to do it cause its so damaged right now

maybe just get a trim to get the fried ends off. and then wait like a month or something and just take really good care of it. i'm like an expert on this, so if you want any tips just ask =] but yeah... wait like a month-3 or something and then do it... just trying to help :]

muwahahaha, natural redhead with natural blonde highlights right here.

Be jealous ;)

No fair!

When I got mine done this time I wanted it red with blonde streaks and the hairdresser didn't seem to grasp that so it's more blonde with red streaks. I'm starting to get roots now so I'm gonna have to book myself in somewhere else to get it re-done :( Part of me wants to wait 'til after summer though so it doesn't fade and then I won't waste money.I could do it myself but after I managed to go proper carrot shade I'm not risking it!

Man, red fades so bad.Mines kinda a mixture of red and blonde streaks at the moment but before that I used to have it all red then when I wanted to redye it I thought I'd try a slightly different shade and it turned out properly orange. Not good.

I have naturally red hair but over the summer i dyed it dark red, like the color of hayley's in the pressure video and it faded it like 3 weeks.. it was out of the boxes from a walgreens like garnier fructis but yeah. but i still loved it :] hah

To keep reds from fading use the John Frieda radiant red shampoo, conditioner, and color glosser every day. Some people think it's too expensive (the glosser is like $8-), but it's soooooo worth it. The glosser adds a little color with every use so it counteracts fading, once you have roots like 1/4-1/2 inch stop though because your roots will look really tacky and obvious. Also, use spray in conditioner before your hair is dry, it keeps color in and protects your hair from the sun and stuff. Oh and skip blow dryers/straighteners/curlers whenever possible, the heat makes it fade faster. I did red for like a year when I was 16 so I know all the no fade tricks.

I love Hayley's hairstyle. Not digging the colors too much, though.

And I don't think it'd look good on me cause my the shape of my head is too round, and I have high cheek bones.

Hayley's got some pretty high cheek bones...

And my face is like... Square-ish, and the cut looks fine on me :)

So go for it--if you don't like it, cut it differently, or let it grow more.

That's what I'd do.