Avenged Sevenfold

the1

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cow do I love A7X. I would marry syn if I could but his girlfriend is so pretty. She's one lucky lady!! Not to mention Waking the Fallen is one of the best albums I have heard ever. I have seen them 3 times over the past year. They are amazing live. Me and my friend dressed up like Shads and Syn for one show:

911588917_l.jpg

and then we dressed like Zacky and Syn for Halloween this last year. I love them!!!

...I have always wondered what their personalities are like. I wonder if they are nice people or mean.

They are pretty cool! Zacky and Johnny are the quieter ones. M.Shadows is cool, but some people don't like him because he isn't afreaid to speak his mind. The Rev is just crazy and Syn is just chilled out.

They are pretty cool! Zacky and Johnny are the quieter ones. M.Shadows is cool, but some people don't like him because he isn't afreaid to speak his mind. The Rev is just crazy and Syn is just chilled out.

Ooooo, that is cool :D Hahaha, yeah, Syn always looks so mellow. He also looks a lot like Bam Margera :shifty:

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...