Tickets to meet Paramore at the Warped Tour?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there tickets that we can buy to meet Paramore at the Warped Tour? There coming to Dallas and I heard that you have to donate blood and pay some money to meet them...but I'm not sure. I really don't want to donate blood tho (I don't like needles) but is this true?

Omg. I have massive panic attacks//bawl when I see needles that are for me ((if they're not for me, then I'm okay))....

But that would totally be worth it. Any day.

....Then I'd proabably get excited an pass out when I got to see 'em lol...

ummm...warped tours meet and greets are free. you just have to find the time and be there in line for it. Not all bands do this but most do. Paramore seems like they would be one that does.

Yeah, I'd be willing to stand in line for hours at the autograph tents if that's all that would count for a Warped meetandgreet.... Hopefully I'll get to go...

i gave blood last year and the pass was well worth it because most of the time paramore was just hanging around behind the stages so you just go and kind of hang out with everybody.

plus there are tons of hotttttiieeeees like andrew mcmahon and shane west that are creepin around back there.

if you just want an autograph or something with the band and you're deathly afraid of needles then i wouldn't do it. paramore does a signing everyday so you won't miss them. besides you have to be 16 to qualify for a pass.

Aww jeez 120? I definitely don't weigh that.. this sucks. I could've sworn I read 110 somewhere, I could pass for that I think.

What I'm concerned about is feeling dizzy the rest of the day.. the heat won't help much, either. Oh, and then there's how sore your arm will feel.. imagine how much it'll hurt if you get hit in the arm in the pit or something. >_>

uh you dont give blood AT warped tour. you go to a blood drive before warped. then they mail you the sticker.

So this thing actually happens?... I need more details (when,where, etc) so I can get this thing done, lol...

Hahaha, I'm SO serious about this needle phobia, but if that's what it takes to get to Paramore, then so be it.

WAIT!! where do you give blood, my friend ryan from school was talking about this, but he says that he's talking to the warped tour people to get it set up...

and he said i could get in for free.. so now im lost

where does this take place??

WAIT!! where do you give blood, my friend ryan from school was talking about this, but he says that he's talking to the warped tour people to get it set up...

and he said i could get in for free.. so now im lost

where does this take place??

HEY KIM!!