Tickets to meet Paramore at the Warped Tour?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this whole blood thing...it doesnt sound like many of youse have given blood before

i have twice...and let me say, that its not enjoyful...it feels like they sucked the life out of you literally haha.

so im pretty positive its not gonna be the day of warped because that would be nearly impossible to survive.

if you are gonna give blood...please abide by these suggestions because i want you all to live

EAT A HUGE BREAKFAST!! lots of carbs and nutrients...not too much sugar....a bowl of cereal...a bagel...maybe a banana...and plenty of water

STAY CALM through out the process...it can take as little as 5 minutes to 20 minutes to give a pint of blood.

After your done...dont say youre fine even if you feel just a TAD bit woozy or whatever....just lay there until you feel 100% ready to get up.

eat alot of carbs...and FLUIDS like hardcore.

be prepared to pee alot then.

keep the sticky bandaid on for 24 hrs.

try not to do many active sports for the next 6-10 hours...personally, id include moshing as a sport haha.

if you dont feel well...LIE DOWN!!

i hope it goes well for you all.

i gave blood last week. it was horrible. i ended up getting a blood clot :/ and my arm has been in pain for like like 4 days and have splotchy bruises along my arm. not cute. but its well worth it. i hope the amount of people doing this doesn't scare them off. last year when i did this there may have been around 10 people or so because it was the first year music saves lives did it.

i wouldn't be able to do this since i'm terrified of taking blood out and needles... and i'm only 14 hahah

i don't think i would be even able to do this when i'm 16... when people talk about needles my arm gets numb. and when i take blood out at the doctor's i cry hah

maybeee i can get my uncle to do it for me, he does it all the time

i wish i wasn't so scared of taking blood out to be able to donate 'cause music saves lives is great. i have there shirt ;)

but of course i'd have to be 16 to do it hah

is there any other possible way to get backstage?

• 3 weeks later...

if you just want an autograph or something with the band and you're deathly afraid of needles then i wouldn't do it. paramore does a signing everyday so you won't miss them. besides you have to be 16 to qualify for a pass.

So, I'm going to Warped in a different state than I live in. Do you have to give blood at a certain place to get a pass for a certain date?

And for those who've been to Warped already this year, where do I find out where they're doing the signing and when?

So, I'm going to Warped in a different state than I live in. Do you have to give blood at a certain place to get a pass for a certain date?

And for those who've been to Warped already this year, where do I find out where they're doing the signing and when?

Yeah you can give blood in a different state but I think you have to get it exchanged at the Music Saves Lives tent at the show so it will work there.

You can find out when/where they're signing at the Paramore tent.

Yeah you can give blood in a different state but I think you have to get it exchanged at the Music Saves Lives tent at the show so it will work there.

You can find out when/where they're signing at the Paramore tent.

Kay, thanks. Cause I live in Virginia, but I'm going in Michigan.

And maybe I'm not doing something right, but whenever I click on dates on the website, it says 'Your local blood bank will not be running drives'?

I'm pretty much positive its free and you dont have to donate anything...

I walked by the m&g for paramore while it was going on. It looked like you prolly gave them 3-5$ and they gave you a poster to get signed and you got in line. Very quick too, sign move, next, get outta the way sorta thing. Theres a nazi with a mic standing behind them marching everyone along.

I'm pretty much positive its free and you dont have to donate anything...

I walked by the m&g for paramore while it was going on. It looked like you prolly gave them 3-5$ and they gave you a poster to get signed and you got in line. Very quick too, sign move, next, get outta the way sorta thing. Theres a nazi with a mic standing behind them marching everyone along.

Well yeah, signings are free of course but we were talking about Music Saves Lives VIP passes.. to get by the tour buses and stuff. Those require donating blood at a blood drive in your city OR being one of the first 125 people (18 & older) to go to their booth and register for bone marrow donation at the show.