Paris June 6th

marissa03

hey! so tomorrow's Paramore's concert in Paris, i guess i'll be the only one since i'm the only french fan here

SO i'll bring you tons of pictures, and vids for sure =)

cant wait for tomorrow! :mrgreen:

yavais pratiquement que des vieux gars putain mais allez vous cacher! en tout cas c'etait enorme meuf!

nous au moins on les a vu!

come on people hayley is SO THIN..

yavais pratiquement que des vieux gars putain mais allez vous cacher! en tout cas c'etait enorme meuf!

nous au moins on les a vu!

come on people hayley is SO THIN..

She's naturally thin. She's said herself that she would love to gain weight but she simply can't. And it's not like her bones are sticking out, her bone structure is small and petite so she's at a healthy weight.

no because some people saw marissa's video where she hugs hayley and they say she isnt an animal but come on, she's small and thin so everyone who hugs her make her look like an animal then haha

i know she's naturally thin, thats not the point =)

What the heck is everyone talking about?

I think there has been a slight confusion in the cross-over from French to English, but basically in that video from after the show, it was kinda funny because the fans looked like they were petting Hayley like a baby animal, so I made this comparison and it soon developed to a debate about Hayley being skinny so she can't help being jumped on and hugged....

Yes I know, strange.