Jack's Mannequin

nikitask804

Yeah, I hate it when there arent big crowds because the band is totally flat without crowd feedback, at least thats how it is most of the time. I admit, the bands were totally digging the 50 person show. They were having so much fun just like, laughing and asking us questions.

Jack's Mannequin UK shows... tickets go on sale tomorrow.

31st August - Glasgow King Tuts

1st September - Manchester Academy 2

3rd September - London Koko

4th September - Birmingham O2 Academy

I might be going to the London one!:willy_nilly:

Depends on when Paramore is coming to Europe though, and if they're coming to Norway. I hope they come early next year, so I can see JM. haha

Hehe, I know. I might order tickets and stuff later tonight. But it would be very good to know if Paramore is coming to Europe at almost the same time. But they would most likely start touring after the cd's out right? and after they've toured in the US?

Woo! Have fun Guro!

I might go to the 8/1 show. I'm still trying to harass my mom.

She said we can chill at the back of the venue since we can hear everything, but I'm like "If we're gonna drive there, why dont we just buy the tickets?!".

I'd for sure be able to go if it wasnt for No Doubt the weekend before.

Does he have a beef with them?

No.... but I've spent a mess of money on tickets this past month or so, and its a few days after Jonas Brothers and he was like.... "Cant you just leave your summer concerts and that? Honestly, just leave it at that please."