Jack's Mannequin

nikitask804

Well thats good.

Is this for The Fray tour or the headlining tour?

Headlining. I wouldn't pay $60 for GA tickets for Jack's Mannequin in a bigger venue. I'd rather see them in a decent sized venue for half the price, which is what I did:)

But yeah, it's a rescheduled show from the previous cancelled shows.

Yeah, thats cool. I'm going to the rescheduled show in Atlanta for the headlining, but it didnt sell out nearly that quick. I actually think presale is still available. haha

Atlanta doesnt appreciate good music.

NJ doesn't either, most people here listen to rap.

I'm actually surprised a few people in my school know Jack's or SoCo

I'm the kid at my school that everyone goes to for music info, and its basically because of me that people listen to good music.

I've left a legacy. hahaha

Haha I know what you mean, I told a lot of my friends the bands I listen to and now they love them

• 1 month later...

EEEEP! I really hope I get to meet Andrew again. That would excite me to no end.

He's my hero.... like legit. I was hoping to get "I wanna hear some music." tattooed on my foot before this show, but it just didn't happen. It'll happen soon though.

sorry to double post.... BUT OF MY FREAKING LORD!

THEY WERE INCREDIBLE TONIGHT! Had me in tears three separate times, once when they played Me and The Moon, again during Caves and finally during Hammers and Strings. Honestly. It was sooooo freaking incredible I cant even begin to describe it. If you've seen JM you know what I'm talking about. Oh man, I can die happy from tonight's show. I think it might have been the best concert I have ever attended in my life.

And I'm so sorry Guro but I couldnt stay after to find Andrew to tell them to come to Norway, my friend was driving and we had to get back before her curfew.

Yes. His show this tour is unbelievable isn't it?

3469607146_6c72b3ee8c.jpg?v=0

Absolutely insane!

I was like... soooo caught up in the music last night its insane.

He went completely off the set list he's been doing for most of the tour though. I was okay with it, he only didn't play two songs I was hoping he'd play.