christian festivals

They've played at Cornerstone Florida before... And that's christan...

I'm going to Cornerstone Illinois (and I'm not even christian, lol) at the end of the month, and I kept trying to find ways to get them there... Even though they're on warped, they could still play--Underoath is...

I'm going to Cornerstone Illinois (and I'm not even christian, lol) at the end of the month, and I kept trying to find ways to get them there... Even though they're on warped, they could still play--Underoath is...

i was so gunna go to that. i dont get why im not...

anyway. thatd be sweet if they did, cuz basucly anything near me is always a christian festival haha

i was so gunna go to that. i dont get why im not...

anyway. thatd be sweet if they did, cuz basucly anything near me is always a christian festival haha

Awh, you should go anyway, then I'll have someone to be obsessed over paramore with and not drive my friend totally nuts for the entire week :)

which I thought was kinda not the right time since kids these days wanna be athiest and it surely wasnt a christian tour paramore was doing.

Pft, most of the scene kids I know are HARDCORE christian... Like, the type that go to church two or three times a week...

All of my scene friends are, anyway... It's crazy, lol...

so if a band has christian members they wanna say something who cares if a christian tour or not the best time to preach is a non christian tour where people need 2 hear it plus the singer from this providence said he like to oplogize for the judgemental christians who make u not like us

No one needs to hear anything like that. If they want to hear it, they'll find it on their own.

Sorry, but I've NO room for that conversatoin in my realm of patience anymore....

Soooo many people have tried to cram christianity down my throat that I've been permanently turned off from it and VERY VERY jaded...

I'm not personally attacking anyone, I'm just VERY calloused in this subject... I can proabably count the people in this area that I know that are athiest/a religion other than christian on my fingers...

so if a band has christian members they wanna say something who cares if a christian tour or not the best time to preach is a non christian tour where people need 2 hear it plus the singer from this providence said he like to oplogize for the judgemental christians who make u not like us

well congrads to him. I was just waiting for some boo's

GOOD christans care about everyone, yes...

But I've been sooo exposed to horrible chirstans...

I'D make a better christan than a lot of the people I know...

They just claim to be because everone else is...

I'm really not trying to offend anyone, and I totally understand what everyone is saying.

And I know no one is shoving anything on to me, I'm just saying that saying people "need" to hear those things is a little bogous. That's why we're in America....

well there always gonna be people in each religion who make u hate it plus some people think there trying 2 help when they dont relize there not or some people dont know how 2 act or what 2 say so that life oh well i just feel sorry i mean if u dont believe it ok but it sad that there people who turn of of it

Don't feel sorry, lol...

I couldn't be happier in what I've found....

I've tried for years and coudln't bring myself to beleive most of what's in christianity.... Sooo yeah, you get it.

Everyone has something different that beleive, be it religion, morals, values.... Anything.