Paramore Blog on Rock Sound website

http://www.rock-sound.net/

Paramore have posted a blog on the Rock Sound website, it's from last week, so i'm sorry if this has been posted before! it's about the London Underworld gig and Download.

Here it is! and once again sorry if it's been posted before.

05/06/07 - Hello

Hey you guys!

It's Hayley, from Paramore.

Just thought, since I have the opportunity, I'd tell you all about our shows over here in the UK and how excited we are for the Download festival.

Last week we played at Underworld in London to a sold out crowd of 500 kids. It was nice to play a smaller venue again after playing the Mean Fiddler in 2006. It's nice to not have barracades in the way and for the crowd to be all in your face! Right? If you happened to be there that night, thank you for being so enthusiastic and showing us a great time. Hopefully, you guys will come out to the next London show and we can tear it up again.

So, the Download festival is less than a week away, I believe. We are so stoked about it! (I'm not sure anyone could possibly be as excited for Dragonforce as we are). Our set time is around 6:15 on the second stage, so you guys make sure to be there - front and center! It's gonna be a good time.

That's all for now!

Speak soon,

Hayley