my threads

Hrm...it's possible that anything referencing Decoy got taken down if it was posted before the song was released...or if someone posted links to the song in it...although if they posted links, it should have just been that post that got removed, not the whole thread.

We've been doing some forum cleanup as well, so it's possible it got merged into another thread on Decoy.

Not sure exactly what happened, but if you keep noticing this occurring, definitely let me know.

hmm but the thread i was referring to only had lyrics of decoy so that's why i was wondering where it went.

and my thread only had lyrics for rewind..

maybe its the clean-up you were talking about wherein you accidentally deleted some threads.

totally fine with me!=)

but i will let you know if it keeps on occuring

hmm but the thread i was referring to only had lyrics of decoy so that's why i was wondering where it went.

and my thread only had lyrics for rewind..

maybe its the clean-up you were talking about wherein you accidentally deleted some threads.

totally fine with me!=)

but i will let you know if it keeps on occuring

I don't think any threads got accidentally deleted...what may have happened is that those threads got merged into an overall Paramore lyrics thread or something...I'll see if I can figure out what happened.