SAN DIEGO 1/29

stephler

ok so i know i promised you guys videos but sadly they got erased by the security guard. although i do have to priceless videos of paramore (mainly rainbow) after the show just hanging out at my car. but yeah we weren't allowed to take videos during the show but i was like whatever im in the front whose gonna catch me? well the big samoan security guard did and he erased all my videos. i had taped the entire song for all we know, whoa, emergency, and the NEW SONG which hayley said was called san diaaaaago. but i'm guessing she does that everywhere. ok this is gonna be long so if you don't wanna read my story i guess just scroll down to my poopy pictures.

i arrived at soma at 7am bc i'm just really paranoid like that. i didnt see them at all before the show but yeah ok so the show starts and these little retard howler monkeys were behind me screaming "omg your so hot" every 5 sec. so that got me really frustrated. so the first band came on and i had no clue who they were nor did i care. but their guitarst tried to lean on the speaker and TOTALLY fell over on his ass hahah that was good. then the lashes came out and i only knew one of there songs but i was offered to go dance with them and i declined bc there was NO way i was giving up my front row center position. so then the first one that comes out is hunter so i yell his name and i gave him his snazzy sunglasses. they were glittery red and very 80s if you were at the show you know what i'm talking about because he put them on and they looked good. then eventually everybody else came out and they all received their bitchin shades as well. zac got sunglasses w/ dollar bill signs on them, hayley got heart sunglasses, josh got robocop sunglasses and jeremy got happy birthday sunglasses. so when hayley came out she recognized me and my friend genna and waved to us and said "hey cookie girls!" hahahha and i was like weeee yayyyy :D so they played their set and it was sidestage so i was really close hayley came really close to me A LOT and sang in my face. their set was awesome they played all we know, whoa, here we go again, pressure, emergency, my heart, new song. ummm so then the show ended and i ask mrs. soma (the name of the venue was soma but i dont know her name but she's the girlfriends owner so i call her mrs. soma) so anyways i asked her if i could bring their gifts inside and she was like WAH WAH WAH no i dont want shit on the walls but then the security guard was like hey i'll take you backstage and you can just chill and wait for them. so we do that and we arrange all our goodies while getting compliments galore and then jeremy comes out and is like NICE OMG THIS IS SO COOL. he was gettin really excited but they had to go to their merch table and sign autographs and take pics and stuff but he said they would come back ASAP. so it took them awhile to come back but when they did it was amazing. im sitting in my car trunk with gingerbread cookies in my lap and then i see hayley running out screaming "YAY!!!!!" and then josh is behind her and he's screaming "FINALLY!!!" so they run to my car and like bombard me with hugs and i was like whoa "can we stay like this forever" and they laughed so they looked at all the stuff i brought them like the Bass Pinata w/ Paramore pictures, the cupcakes w/ Paramore toothpicks, GingerParamore people, and the giant candy cane and gingerbread purses for zac and josh. then hunter like surprises me and like puts his arm around me and is like whoa you're my favorite fan and i was like awww thanks! and then he ate half of his Hunter gingerbread man and Hayley yelled at him bc she said that theyre gonna do photoshoots w/ their ginger people. but Hayley did eat her mom's arm. hmm then zac comes out in his new razor scooter that he bought that day and gave me a bear hug. then i told josh that i'm a huge fan of Rainbow and he was like you're kidding and i was like not really. so i gave him the giant candy cane and the gingerbread purse and he flipped out. he was screaming "stephonzo! where are you" (bc zac is stephonzo gestovo and josh is dimitri st. vestanfield) and so zac flipped out too and i asked if they could sing me their christmas jingle and they did. so yeah after that i basically told them that i'm gonna folllow them around california for warped tour and to expect more treats and yeah. it was really cool though bc this time i wore green vans which were a hit w/ the band, but hayley remembered my burgondy vans from last time and i was surprised :D.

all in all a wonderful night (even though my videos got erased :() but hanging out w/ them backstage was amazingggggg to say the least.

HERE'S ZAC AND JOSH SINGING GINGERBREAD MAN

224832.jpg

Share Video at DropShots.com

yeah it was really funny bc they were like nose to nose they got in like a Rainbow zone hahah it was f*cking hilarioussss.

then josh taps me and is like "hey zac's not done" and i was like HA! ok so here's zac's solo. the lighting is better.

224956.jpg

Share Video at DropShots.com

DSC00908.jpg

DSC00909.jpg

DSC00910.jpg

DSC00923.jpg

DSC00932.jpg

DSC00933.jpg

DSC00935.jpg

DSC00936.jpg

DSC00938.jpg

DSC00940.jpg

so yeah look for the pics of the cupcakes and ginger people and maybe even the pinata haha or even their sunglasses on paramore's website or myspace. i believe hayley's words were "we're gonna do a rolling stone style photoshoot with our gingerbread people!" hahaha so i'm really excited yay. all in all last night was extremely succesful!

That's funny because when The Lashes singer was pulling people up on stage I was thinking how I would never want to lose front row for that right before Paramore was going to play, that is if I was in the front row. I'm not really a go on stage kind of girl anyways haha. Nice pictures and everything by the way! I'm anxious for my friends to send me their pictures from the show since they brought cameras and I didn't.

ah i saw you when ben from the lashes wanted to pull you up on stage. did the security guard erase your videos while you were in the crowd? that's lame. i got 2 or 3 videos, but there's no audio cause my camera is lame.

did you see the sunglasses they were wearing when they were setting up?

that sucks about the video, the EXACT same thing happened to me there during NFT...BUT i was able to get all the stuff that was deleted back..here's the trick..when going to a show that doesn't allow cameras..bring 2 or more memory cards..so if they take ur camera and erase the pics..take that memory card out and then don't mess with it till u get home..in the mean time u could use the other one ...with the one that had the stuff erased..u put it into ur comp and then there's a free program that'll find all the deleted stuff..u have to make sure NOT to do anything after you delete the pictures though..like if u deleted them and then took more pictures..your 99% SOL..i know you took more pics after deleting the vids, but you could try (what's the worse that could happen?)..ne ways here's the link to the program

http://www.pcinspector.de/smart_media_recovery/uk/welcome.htm

did they take ur camera..and then give it back to you after the show? that's what happened to me...