fw questions...

i got into paramore when hunter was just kinda leaving but i just wanna ask some questions, so just confirm what i think is right or tell me i am wrong or what ever.

1) jason bynum was the original guitarist, that quick 2 get a job as he could afford it and he was replaced by hunter..... (am i right??)

2) john hembree, i don't have a clue about apart from he was bass, was he the replacement for jeremy when left for a bit and is he the guy on the 1st album cover and why did john leave.

3) then hunter left summit to do with getting married.

4) the orignal line up was it hayley, jason, zac, josh jeremy.

and any one got pictures of jason and john as i haven't a clue what they look like.

thanks in advance!

and excuse my spelling i didn't have time 2 check it as i am coming off the computer nowish as going out.

1. i think a guy called John Hembree was the orginial guitarist but that was before i got into paramore so i don't know for sure.

2. John Hembree was not on the album he left before then, Jason Bynum was in that picture on the back of AWKIF.

3. yes, we believe Hunter left cos he's getting married.

and as i said Jason is in the pic on the back of AWKIF.

Jason Bynum was the original guitarist. He is on the cover of AWKIF

John Humbree replaced Jeremy when he left, but Jeremy then returned.

Jason left and was replaced by Hunter.

Hunter could balance the band with his marriage and other plans, s he left. Now they have Taylor York.

• 4 months later...