Win 2 Tickets to see Paramore in NY from PF.com!

haha yes that'd be awesome.

yea we both do.

ha i did that liek the 1st two nights of this but i just gave up its hard for me to stay awake.

ok if i win and see yu there i will deff say hi lol.

Oh man...I feel bad that people are staying up all night waiting for trivia questions...I do sleep, so if it's like 3am on the East Coast, you can be pretty sure I won't be posting questions, unless I do it in my sleep.

The drawing is random - correct answers to the trivia questions (if you're the first person to answer correctly) get you extra entries into the drawing, so it increases your odds of winning...

And yes, more trivia questions are coming...soon :)

Trivia Question #8

Same rules as before - first person to PM me with the correct answer gets an extra entry into the drawing.

On which show (just give me the city) on the spring headlining tour did Paramore play with the RIOT! backdrop from the Misery Business video behind them?

We have a winner!

letyourheartwin correctly answered that it was the Los Angeles show.

For that show, Paramore played with the RIOT! backdrop from the Misery Business music video behind them, rather than the Paramore Paramore Paramore backdrop they used at most of the other shows. Apparently, one of their friends who worked on the video with them in LA came by and set it up to surprise them on the day of the show :)

More trivia to come...