Win 2 Tickets to see Paramore in NY from PF.com!

And catieo4o5 gets one more entry by answering Mariachi Real de Mexico!

Even if you don't win, you're getting a consolation prize for answering the most trivia questions correctly...I've got some extra fan club welcome packages (t-shirt, button, sticker) - would you want one of those?

Winner in just a few minutes :)

Ok, first of all - I wish I had more tickets because you all deserve to win. We got more entries than I ever would have expected and I wish you all could get to go to the show...

We had a total of 66 entries into the contest - which means $66 donated because of you all to TWLOHA...I'm actually going to round it up to $100 and I'll make the donation tonight...so thanks to everyone who entered...you contributed to an amazing cause.

Ok...so....here we go....

The winner of 2 tickets to see Paramore at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York on July 17th is...

pressureiscomin

Congratulations to Sydney!!! If you can PM me your full name and address, I will make sure the tickets get out to you via Priority Mail tomorrow...

And thanks to everyone for entering...hopefully those of you who are new to PF.com will stick around and like it here....it's been fun getting to know all of you who are new and, of course, we love the folks who have been here awhile too.

Congrats again to pressureiscomin/Sydney!!!