Paramore to tour Japan and Australia

pxnk_maria

I'm trying to decide how many shows I want to go to.

And I really want them to hurry before they get popular... gogogogo

I agree. I wouldnt be surprised if they get radio play on nova before then. As nva has picked up quite a few fueledbyramen bands now.

Nonetheless. Really glad they cancelled the last tour. Much better value seeing them headline :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I wouldnt be surprised if they get radio play on nova before then. As nva has picked up quite a few fueledbyramen bands now.

Nonetheless. Really glad they cancelled the last tour. Much better value seeing them headline :D

thats for poeple who get to see them!

nfg tour would have been perfect but no they cancelled and noe perth and adelaide have been left in the dark. like always :roll:

^ aww damn thats unlucky. try and get them to come again this year? :P

EDIT: oh and here's a reason for paramore not coming to NZ, said by one of the tour promoters:

The band really wanted to come to N.Z. However, the album is blowing up all over the world at a massive rate and all the different branches of the label are fighting over them and trying to get more time in their own territory. The U.K office predictably have more pull than the N.Z one...

is it all mosh pit 4 sydney or is it seats and mosh in the middle?

yeah it's all mosh. last time I remember UNSW roundhouse had no seats, but you can stand on the side if you don't want to be in the mosh. and there's a balcony at the top but I think that's for 18+/VIP

you heard it was shit? what did people say about it?

I love the roundhouse. it was nice and small and the stage is so close you can pratically touch them, and there's an area to meet bands and stuff. so awesome.

but the only problems I had was getting there and the stupid line/door situation when they let people in the venue. like what happened was they had 4 doors open, and these people from the back of the line pushed in through the different doors and it sucks for people who waited forever in line.