Paramore to tour Japan and Australia

pxnk_maria

If it's a small tour maybe it could be by themselves.... I hope so.

= More time on stage.

Yeah I'm thinking/hoping the small tour would mean them headlining, small venues and if there are supports it'll just be local.

... but since they're on mainstream tv and radio, you never know how quick they may blow up.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Haha that reminds me, I should start saving up again! I hope my rents will let me go to Brissie again. *crosses fingers*

oh and someone on the paramore community LJ said MCR just announced a tour of aus at the end of year, and she thought how cool would it be if Paramore supported.

.... umm I THINK NOT! No offence, but if that's the case I'm going to shoot myself.

^ Agreed, I hate MCR! They are pretty big over here though, so if its going to be a small tour, Paramore probbly won't go with MCR

Yeah true. And apparently the MCR tour is on November so I think that's a bit too late for Paramore (thank God).

Good lord.. if it was with MCR, I'd die.

I really hope it's just a small headlining tour. Then basically everyone who will be there is a Paramore fan.

Exactly. That's why I get a lil bit hostile when someone suggests something like Paramore touring with MCR (I'm currently having like a mini-fight on LJ about Paramore and MCR haha). Sounds really greedy, but for my first time to see Paramore after waiting for 2 years, I don't want to see Paramore fans not be able to see them because the show will be packed with all these stupid lil 12 year old girl teenies thinking their life is so bad and that gErARd WaY Iz SOo HAWT!!1!. *rolls eyes*

i agree if they came with MCR, id find it hard to go buy the tickets, plus theyd be like a $100 and annoying people there

they should play with aussie bands, theres quiet a few good ones, or bring liek this providence or someone like that

i agree if they came with MCR, id find it hard to go buy the tickets, plus theyd be like a $100 and annoying people there

they should play with aussie bands, theres quiet a few good ones, or bring liek this providence or someone like that

ooh if they bring this providence I'll be a very happy camper :D

and yeah I really want more details about this tour... I'm dying to know if it's support or headlining! haufhauihfa

yeah its a very strange support

theres soo many bands that wouldve fitted with mcr alot better

ahhwell

hopefully circa come back again soon

but yay for paramore not playing with them

i rekon they might jsut do a small headlining tour with an aussie band to small venue and such

well thats what i hope they do

^ HAHA LUCKY WITH U18 shows :P

Spread the love folks! Repost if you wish

PARAMORE Announce Their First Australian Tour!

“…it's just all raw energy." (Hayley Williams, Paramore)

Love, hate, lust, fear, pride and passion. Welcome to the world of Paramore!

Paramore, the rapidly emerging, attention-grabbing pop-punk quintet from Tennessee U.S., have been building a near-deafening "next big thing" buzz. Driven by riveting live shows, inspiring recordings and the undeniable charisma of 18-year-old frontwoman Hayley Williams, Paramore have captivated the hearts and minds of an increasingly rabid following..

The release of their debut album, "All We Know Is Falling" in the summer of 2005 saw the music community taking immediate notice. The New York Times and Spin Magazine hailed Hayley as a star in the making. Struck by the band’s presence and dedication, Fueled By Ramen founder, John Janick, signed the band in April 2005, joining the label’s already impressive roster including The Academy Is…., Lifetime, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy and Gym Class Heroes.

Non-stop touring throughout 2006 combined with show-stealing festival performances at Purple Door, Bamboozle and of course, their now regular appearance on the massive Warped tour, continued to build the momentum. The year culminated with a sold-out headlining tour of North America in Autumn of 2006, as well as successful tours of both Europe and Japan.

With their brand new album "Riot!", Paramore have confirmed that they have the talent, the passion, and the tracks to take them to the top of the pile. The album is a declaration of ambition, musical growth, and dedication and entered the Billboard 200 at number 20 and the UK charts at number 24. In the US alone, the album has already reached a massive 100,000 sales! Here in Australia, "Riot!" was released to rave reviews with the hit single "Misery Business” receiving massive radio play and delivering the band a plethora of new Australian fans.

"Next big things" come and go, but it is obvious that Paramore has something special – both talent and staying power. Be sure to experience the passion and intrigue that is Paramore on this, their first ever Australian tour!

KMW Productions & Bombshellzine Present.....

PARAMORE

With Special Guests To Be Announced

TICKETS ON FRIDAY 3 AUGUST!

TUESDAY 2 OCTOBER @ BRISBANE, THE ARENA (All Ages)

Ticketek http://www.ticketek.com.au or 132 849, Rocking Horse & Skinnys

WEDNESDAY 3 OCTOBER @ SYDNEY, UNSW ROUNDHOUSE (All Ages)

Ticketek http://www.ticketek.com.au or 132 849 & Moshtix http://www.moshtix.com.au or moshtix outlets

FRIDAY 5 OCTOBER @ MELBOURNE, BILLBOARD THE VENUE (18+)

SATURDAY 6 OCTOBER @ MELBOURNE, BILLBOARD THE VENUE (U18)

Ticketek http://www.ticketek.com.au or 132 849, Moshtix http://www.moshtix.com.au, Missing Link & Billboard The Venue http://www.billboardthevenue.com.au