looks boring^^!

gErardavatar.jpggErardavatar2.jpg0gerardava0.jpg

0frankava0.jpg0bobava0.jpg

yay no pmore, but i love them.^^ D:

That was actually directed at Robyn, but nevermind, nice stuff anyways. :P

yay he's so pretty. <3

cutehay3.jpgcutehay.jpgcutehay2.jpg

Haha, oh Hayley, you silly person. xD

haha ditto...FOB rocks somethin fierce. My friend Scotty and me actually did 7 Minutes in Heavan for the talent show at our old school...we were the only ones that people screamed for..it was so rad..but yeah... FOB rocks...weeee

ooohhh!! You mean like performed it or something?? If you did can you send me the chords?? :D

cheya theyre rad! my favorite song is probably come before the storm or music or misery =]

oh my word music or the misery ohh!! I stinkin luv that song!! When we were in music class I played Carpal Tunnel of Love on my cd and ppl were like freaked out from all the screaming and Im like dude!! You've never heard anyone scream before?? sheesh!! and then they started makin fun of meh cuz I liked carpal tunne of love :(

oh my word music or the misery ohh!! I stinkin luv that song!! When we were in music class I played Carpal Tunnel of Love on my cd and ppl were like freaked out from all the screaming and Im like dude!! You've never heard anyone scream before?? sheesh!! and then they started makin fun of meh cuz I liked carpal tunne of love :(

I LOVE Carpal Tunnel Of Love :]

And you should of just ignored them! Cause FOB are just amazing!

Oh and new blend (it's in my sig :])

I LOVE Carpal Tunnel Of Love :]

And you should of just ignored them! Cause FOB are just amazing!

Oh and new blend (it's in my sig :])

my class is like more into hip hoppy rap stuffies... which is weird.. Like in my class no one knows what paramore is cuz im like OHH!! PARAMORE ROCKS!! and pplz are like: What the heck is a paramore?? and im like:eek:

my class is like more into hip hoppy rap stuffies... which is weird.. Like in my class no one knows what paramore is cuz im like OHH!! PARAMORE ROCKS!! and pplz are like: What the heck is a paramore?? and im like:eek:

lol =P I know quite a few people into hip hoppy rap stuff, like I took dance and we had to bring in music to go with our routine thing, and like everyone bought in rap stuff except me who brought in a song by This Providence :]

:o I would like explode if someone said that to me! I think most people I know, know who Paramore is because I talk about them so much if anyone ever mentions music xP

My cousin doesn't like Paramore and knows I LOVE them so always talks bad about them in my face ¬¬ I hate him