Rant Thread II

Ashhh

solutions?

strap luiz to a chair,

throw the chair at your dad whilst luiz is on there to shut him up

post banners around the school saying 'EMILY, MEET ME ***** AT ****** TOMORROW' :) should get her attention ;) hahah

punch the grl next to you who you

take an inhaler

and stop shaking :P

haha

jkz,

those are what i'd do. :)

ok, not all of them, but you get my drift.

nah, i think personally, you should talk to your dad to clear things up

and are you on the meds? and dont lie :nono::-x

cos it might be that thats like, causing you to shake

the grl, well, you cant do much about that,

and you cant really do much about luiz,

and all you can do is be helpful to your friend,

and help her in anyway possible

im well at advice.

im just not gonna give out anymore, ever. :)

i cant talk to my dad about that stuff. i've tried in the past and it turned into a worse argument.

i'm on the meds, thats not why i'm shaking.

i'm shaking cause of all the thinking i'm doing.

i cant do much about luiz, i know. but he's abused and i'm worried sooo bad.

i took an inhaler last night, and idk it only stopped the wheezing, not the breathing part. *shrugs*

maybe i'm just meant to be defective.

Oh dear Lahni. :/

Although I think he got the idea after you slapped him a few times. :P

And you have a mortal enemy Katie? I've had a few of those, I just don't bother with them anymore. :P

yeah, she spread rumors about me to all my friends, then told them that i was bi [which at the time was true] but i wasnt ready for everyone to know. i dont even know how she found out. then she said i was in love with one of my really good friends, which was a total lie, and she said i was jealous of her[the enemy] b/c she could see my best friend and i wasnt allowed to. stuff like that.

and to add to my rant. on friday it will be one month since my grandfather died. i'm really upset about that. and on the 26th its been 4 years since my great gmom died [and i was really close to her as well.] and i'm worried about my physics grade, cause i had a 72 in the class, just got a 43 on a quiz, and a test tomorrow based off that quiz...and i thought i knew what i was doing.

MY DAY WAS OFFICALLY RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OMFG I FEEL HORRIBLE! IM NOT KIDDING IM ABOUT TO CRY NOW! I AM NOW OMFG UGH I HATE MY LIFE I HATE MYSELF BOTHING EVER GOES RIGHT I HATE EVERYONE!

yea i dnt really wanna type it here because it has to do with ppl on here nd i dnt want them 2 read it nd get all mad nd ugh omfg. this is so stupid its just a forum idk y im so upset over this. podigujkjsdfhgklsfh,dfhdfh. nd i have enough shit going on in my life i dnt need this crap right now ugh!

UGH OMFG LIKE IDK Y IM GETTIN UPSET OVER THIS ITS SO STUPID BUT POGKJSDFHM. IM TIRED OF CRAP LIEK THSI HAPPENING TO ME OMFG IM SO DONE WITH IT. LIKE I HAVE SO MUCH MORE THAT I HAVE TO EAL WITH THEN PPL LIKE TO MAKE THINGS WORSE!