Rant Thread II

Ashhh

Rant about anything you like... part two!

If you'd like to see the old rant thread: http://www.paramorefans.com/boards/showthread.php?t=4101 (continued here because it got so big)

I will start it out... RANT... I dislike the person who built my new house and made the stairways so short and spirally because they were not thinking about people moving furniture in at all. :( And also... gas being $3.39 today. :( :(

Also spending an 4 days nonstop with one particular person, however much i love them, really grates me after a while.

Yeah, no matter how much you like a person, get stuck in a small place with them for ages and someone's gonna get strangled sooner or later. :lol:

^a question i ask myself every day, sam

for every school year of my life so far, the last week of term has always just been compeltely pointless and filled with messing around in class and watching videos as th teachers just couldn't be bothered to teach us.

this year ? i assumed it'd be the same. but noooooo they're like HEY LET'S BURY YOU UNDER YOUR OWN COURSEWORK WON'T THAT BE FUN

jeeeeeeee.

only 2 1/2 days left though, only 2 1/2 days...

^a question i ask myself every day, sam

for every school year of my life so far, the last week of term has always just been compeltely pointless and filled with messing around in class and watching videos as th teachers just couldn't be bothered to teach us.

this year ? i assumed it'd be the same. but noooooo they're like HEY LET'S BURY YOU UNDER YOUR OWN COURSEWORK WON'T THAT BE FUN

jeeeeeeee.

only 2 1/2 days left though, only 2 1/2 days...

JORGI JORGI! we shall celebrate in style

alright ive got a waped tour rant!

my ticket to warped said RAIN OR SHINE so that means if it rains, the show will go on. that doesnt mean postpone it a day so bands will leave and cluster it into an arena.

o and get this....everyone that has a houston ticket stub and a tx or louisiana id will get into any other warped date for free....but what do you know there are no dates close to tx anymore!!!

what a dissapointing first warped tour.

My rant of the day would be violence. Specifically against women. Not good at all... Gemma told me today that her boyfriend hit her yesterday... she cracked him over the head with an ornament back, but still it pisses me off that he hit her.