Hayley Fashion Part II

thebrowncoat

my mom bought those pants for me. :)

they're soooo comfy:willy_nilly:

I know!! I wanted to have pants that are little bit too big, and I was so freaked out that do they look good. They are so comfy and look so good, tight or not tight.

quotehoodie.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get a funnel neck hoodie like this? I found one sort of like it at H & M but they didnt have my size; and you cant buy H & M stuff online =/

Today I saw a girl in my school wearing it... I want it but I cannot get it anymore.

l_b8619e17936142e75f0aad26f39b9ab9.png

I NEED THIS JACKET. It looks so toasty and awesome.

hayley told me at the meet and greet on friday in baltimore that it was given to her for free because she is in a band and they wanted her to be seen wearing it so people buy it. she was funny when she was telling me about it because she feels bad when she gets free stuff and can't share with her family. she never said who made the coat but she said its really expensive and she would have never bought it if it wasn't free.

hayley told me at the meet and greet on friday in baltimore that it was given to her for free because she is in a band and they wanted her to be seen wearing it so people buy it. she was funny when she was telling me about it because she feels bad when she gets free stuff and can't share with her family. she never said who made the coat but she said its really expensive and she would have never bought it if it wasn't free.

That's what I figured, it looks like a really nice snowboard jacket, which I need, haha. That's why I want it so bad. I knew it'd be expensive.

And Kristen I will! I'm posting that pic EVERYWHERE I can think of to find out who makes it, haha.

OKAY! I have SOME info...it's made by Triple 5 Soul. Now we just need to find it, haha.

EDIT: Here it is in moss: http://www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=21088&VendorCode=TFS

Hayley's is the brown one...but I'm getting closer! Haha.

EDIT #2: FOUND IT BB! http://www.triple5soul.com/shop/style.asp?Style=LFL-2814&Rec=27692&Category=6

I just applied for a $600 loan and if I get that's the first thing I'm buying. SWEET!

paramore839.jpg

I found Hayley's shirt from H&M. I almost bought it but then again it was on "2 in 1" and there was a white shirt with it. I don't like full white shirts. I found a cooler shirt for me. Just letting you know.

H&M <3

^You can return it if you order it from the Triple 5 Soul site:

If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return it within 30 days from purchase for a refund or an exchange. All gear must be in unworn, as new condition, with all price tags intact. The price of exchanged items will be applied towards your new purchase.

We will not accept orders without the original tags and receipt/packing slip. Orders past 30 day deadline will not be accepted as well. Returns are subject to 10% restocking fee if the requirements above are not fully satisfied.

If you have any questions regarding a return or exchange, please call Triple 5 Soul at (718) 218 9066 Monday-Friday 10am-6pm EST.

Please include your order number with all correspondence. Returned items may be sent to:

Project Soul

Route 440 & Pulaski Street

Bayonne, NJ 07002

Attn: Exchanges/Returns

Thank you for your patronage.