Post *your* Pictures Part 2

thebrowncoat

dp.jpg:)

that is a waterslide at dorney park. one of those ones where you race with other people on it. me, my bro and sis, my cousins, and my bro's friend all fit at once so we weren't with strangers. from left to right it is my little bro's friend, my big sister judy [on here poodzilla], my little brother, me :D, and my cousin. my other cousin was next to him but he didn't come down yet. lol

welllll...random post time....

first of all, i now know who erin reminded me of...my aunty raybug...and second...I have oldish new pics fomr like 4 days ago before I went all Jeffree Star!

me wearing my guitar pick that says RIOT! all over it...and before I "accedentally" broke my "new" glasses...

l_57881c786e397be4fa94a1a6b4706666.jpg

haha WOW! I just remembered....I have friend we call her butters (like from southpark) and I tried to make her a cake, but I have no skills at all...so here is the cake...how sad...it looks like it's gunna kill me or something..

l_93f6008ece723bda53fdc4a5ae85581c.jpg

mmmmmmmmh.

cake sounds good right about now.

omg that cake looks tasty. ... lol molly sent a dorney pic. well here are 2 of mine

sftyjuyu.jpg

that's me with all time low. happiest moment of my life :D. but...i looked like CRAP because it was the end of the day. warped tour was craaaazy.

aherh.jpg

and that's just...me. i don't like that one as much as the one in my profile but hey what are ya gonna do

dp.jpg:)

that is a waterslide at dorney park. one of those ones where you race with other people on it. me, my bro and sis, my cousins, and my bro's friend all fit at once so we weren't with strangers. from left to right it is my little bro's friend, my big sister judy [on here poodzilla], my little brother, me :D, and my cousin. my other cousin was next to him but he didn't come down yet. lol

That looks so funny!! I wanna go!! :mrgreen:

lol it was fun. my little sister posted that. im the one second from the left with my head down. i cant believe she posted that. she was using my cp and i didnt know she knew how to get to my photobucket pics lol. its my fault for having it automatically rememberme. but still lol... little twirp.