The Rocket Summer!!!

ParamoreRedSoxGurl

i love love love love love love love love LOVE the rocket summer.

Seriously.

The new album is fantastic. The only thing that disappointed me were a couple of songs in the middle.

Best and Stand out tracks from Do you feel: Save, Break it out, Run to you, So in this hour, Do you feel and so much love.

All his albums are a must-have though.

The new album is fantastic. The only thing that disappointed me were a couple of songs in the middle.

Best and Stand out tracks from Do you feel: Save, Break it out, Run to you, So in this hour, Do you feel and so much love.

All his albums are a must-have though.

I soo agree with you. my faves have to be save, run to you and do you feel.

Lol hell yeah they're awesome! I was at their CD Release performance in Dallas. It was nonetheless awesome! Haha he grabbed and shook my hand while he was crowd surfing. Too bad I couldn't get a picture with him or his wife though. I did get a picture with the lead singer, Kenny, from Daphne Loves Derby though.

p.s. I'll also be seeing them on September 29th with The Academy Is... Maybe I'll see some of you PF'ers there haha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

lol yeah, those are the merch they are selling at the AP tour. and i bought the sweater, which looks frickin sweett! haha

and heres the set list for TRS...

Beak It Out

Do You Feel

Save

A Song is Not a Business Plan

Never Knew

Brat Pack

So Much Love

Wake Up (Loop)

So In This Hour

Around the Clock

[they did an encore for us which was pretty siick.]

lol oh and its ok, if it was me i'd be asking the same questions as well.

^ ooO, sweeet! i want some of that stuff!! i hope i get money before then!

anyway, that's a sweet setlist! i wish they were doing all i have and high life scenery tho. but, they are doing so, in this hour...so that makes me happy! and they did an encore for you?! how amazing!! what song(s) did they do for that? oh, and was TRS or ATL last? haha, there i go with more questions...

and does anyone have around the clock and are willing to send it to me...PLEASEEEEE?!?!

they only played one song for the encore, and i cant remember what song it was. =/

and the rocket summer was last. but i think they probably trade off which band goes last in each show.

^ aw man. oh well. i heard they were switching...but i'm seeing them 2 nights in a row. and the first night is in ATL's hometown...so i can't imagine they won't be last, but then at the show the next night, the venue only says ATL on the sign... so i guess i'll just have to see. anyway, one last question...haha. do you happen to remember what song so, in this hour came after?