Baby Names

hayleh

my brother and his girlfriend are having a baby :D

and i've been trying to help them think of cool names for it cause they have been picking out terrrrible ones.

so, i feel you should help me, haha.

post your favorite names hereeeee.

don't you think jolie is amazing? i do.

My sister is having a baby too :) If it's a girl they're calling it Grace Lillian, but they don't have any boys names picked out yet.

My favourite names are:

Boys - William, Charlie, Theo.

Girls - Elizabeth, Olivia.

I like really traditional names, as you can see.

cool :D ! when is the baby due?

cool names. i like unusual ones. my mum keeps suggesting plain ones and i'm not into it, but i suppose it's not really for me to decide cause it's not really my baby, haha. phew.

ava is a nice one. for a boy i like kind of plain ones.. like alex, and joe :P

ooh.. Jolie is such a cute name!!!

but, i actually have a few baby names in mind... when i have kids of my own i'll probably use some of these names-

Adalia (i love this name!! it's so cute and omg, Madina Lake related!! lol)

Aiden (my brother's best friends name!)

Riley, Brendon, Landon, Kailen, Hayden, Santi (i know a guy named Santi! i didn't just get it from the TAI cd...lol)

and of course all the paramore names- Hayley, Zac, Josh, Jeremy

ooh.. Jolie is such a cute name!!!

but, i actually have a few baby names in mind... when i have kids of my own i'll probably use some of these names-

Adalia (i love this name!! it's so cute and omg, Madina Lake related!! lol)

Aiden (my brother's best friends name!)

Riley, Brendon, Landon, Kailen, Hayden, Santi (i know a guy named Santi! i didn't just get it from the TAI cd...lol)

and of course all the paramore names- Hayley, Zac, Josh, Jeremy

i like riley!!!! that's amazing.

& yeah.. hayley is a good name isn't it ;-)

^ seen? lol, that's weird. never heard that one before. yeah, they were thinking of calling it cruz if it was a boy :neutral: like, david and victoria beckhams son. i was like.. no.. just, no.

ohh i forgot some.. because my aunt and uncle are planning on having one soon.. so here's the names they're thinking of..-

Bella, Ellie, Emma, Bradley, Ashton, Nathan and Mateo...

oooh! these are good. ashton and mateo. i actually have to write some of these names down by the way, haha.

OH!!! yes of course!!! i love your name!!! hahaha.. name the baby after you!!! lol...

;-)

ooh.. yeahh my friends too.. omg.. i have a friend named Prince.. woo! i call him royal.. because he's a "royal-pain-in-the-a**"... lol.. sorry for my language.. oh and i know this girl named Beauty.. let's just say, some names aren't good for appearance..especially for her... (gosh!!! i'm so mean.. sorry!!!)

but i love my best friend's name.. it's teagan.. it's pronounced "tay-gen"... she said it means like beauty or something in some language... now her name matches her because she's pretty! and my other friend's cousin's name is keegan.. like tony hawk's son..

Guest haunted_dreams55

When my sister was at the dentist's office last year she heard a mom call her son and his name was Emery. I think its really cool, also my sister said she wants to name her daughter Eisley. I also want to name my daughter Eisley but my sister want let me. =[

So for a boy I like the name Emery and for a girl Eisley. I find it funny how they are both band names.haha