whose autographs do you have?

WayneFarro

CIWWAF's on a crumpled Warped paper thing. I didn't see 'em, someone got the autograph for me XD what's the best part you ask? Since the guy that got it (he's my moms friend, so he's an adult) called me a cute little 10 year old (11 now) so Tom kissed the paper. XD

And my brobro got Slash's on his biography. XD

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the summer I went to Stone Black Cherry, Buckcherry and Operator concert (OPERTAOR IS MY FAV BAND! I LOVE THEM) and I wasn't exactly sure where the venue was because I had never been to the town the show was at. So I missed the majority of their set, well we went around back to see if we could catch the guys, and we sure did. Well they were packin up and then their tour manager, Hammer, told us to come back after the show and chill with them. So we were like ok. We went back and he came out with three posters signed to me and my friends that said 'To (my name or my friends name here) Love Operator. And all the guys signed them. Then we chilled with the band for like 2 hrs and Hammer gave us his phone number. WHOOP! Best. Night. Ever. (Had to brag bout the awesomeness of that night sorry. LOL)

I also have a pair of pants signed by Breaking Benjamin!