Girlfriend video related to meaning of Misery Business

milesk182

• 3 weeks later...
misery business and girlfriend do condradict eachother.

i dont really like girlfriend.that song is just annoying. i would find misery business better though. girlfriend got to old and annoying to quickly. i still luv miz biz just as much as wen i first hear it

yea i agree.

and also, misery business is more...idk real...Girlfriend is so..not real, like i rly doubt avril wrote it out of a real experince, the lyrics are cheesey to me..and the whole 'rippiing off' the song thing to...misery business has WAY more heart involved in it...if you know what i mean?

my first thought when i saw the Mis Bis video was that it reminded me of the Girlfriend video. but when i think about it the intentions are opposite. Avril is the man-stealing bitch destroying the nice girl, and Hayley is the nice girl destroying the man-stealing bitch. Paramore's song has a positive message, which is cool.

You know i just barely watched the music video Girlfriend from Avril and I just thought about the interview with Paramore. The show premiered the music video Girlfriend and after that asked the band if they liked it and they said yes. well of course, what are they going to say no? But anyways my point is that the music video is totally about what Misery Business is hating on and I felt disgusted watching the Girlfriend video cause it reminded me of Hayley's situation about the boy she liked that was taken away cause of a girl using her sexuality. Anyways sorry if being dumb but it makes you wonder what was going on in Hayley's head after watching that you know? And i really hate how people compare Paramore to Avril just cause she's rock and a girl, duh!? Paramore is a band not a solo act and they kick way more ass! What are your thought about this?

i think the exact same thing, and i have been saying it all along.

i dont care if Avril doesnt take it seriously. its still slutty. haha.