New Journal Entry

stephler

...the other mouse struggled (or something) and struggled until eventually he churned that cream to butter... then that mouse walked out. "

we are so excited to be a little closer to the east coast again. i think tonight we are playing columbus. i could be wrong, however. the first show of the halifax tour was last night and it was so great to see our friends my american heart. so they say is also on the tour and they are really cool guys. anyone coming out to any of the shows should make sure to be there in time for all of the bands, as they all deserve to be heard! we are super excited about this tour, it's the first one that's gone through nashville since the copeland/anberlin tour. we miss home already so it will be nice to play one of our favorite hometown venues and see all our friends. WOOO!! so exciting!

okay well we are off...

Hayley

[edit]: 20 points to the kid who knew it was from Catch Me If You Can. we just watched it last night. YES!!